There is no better idea. I chased today's gap-up breakout because I had a decent profit cushion and was trying to get the most from a strong rally. If a group is being bought every day, you can buy that type of breakout and use the low of day as the stop. The win rate is lower than waiting for a pullback, but there may be no pullbacks in the coming weeks. I'd rather take 1% to 2% risk to aim for a straight-up rally, and if it fails, I'm willing to give that profit back. Especially when the market is this strong.
Watch on YouTube ↗: Is it better to chase strong names now or wait for the next pullback?26 May 2026 · 1:00:48@martinlukkt
Source: Chasing the gap-up | 26 May 2026